||Out of stock
We are so thrilled to have brought Stutterheim's iconic Swedish melancholy to the Adirondacks. The Lightweight Stockholm is a unisex, straight-fit design. Fashion feel with lightweight, fully waterproof fabric makes it a wonderfully functional and essential wardrobe item. I've worn mine in NYC as well as camping! Obsessed.
Expertly made, it’s tailored with double-welded seams for complete protection against the rain. The drawstring hood and under-arm eyelets add ease of movement and comfort in uncomfortable weather. The thin and packable fabric makes this garment perfect when on the go.
Sizing is Unisex.
- Lightweight 230-gram fabric
- Completely waterproof
- Straight unisex fit
- Snap metal button closures
- Drawstring hood
- Open welt pockets
- Double welded seams
- Under-arm eyelets for ventilation
- +20 000 mm water column pressure
- Designed in Stockholm
- Made in Europe
Coating: 100% PVC rubberized coating
Membrane: 52% cotton, 48% polyester
We recommend that our customers strictly follow our care instructions to ensure product quality.
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, only on the setting for delicate items
- Use only liquid laundry soap
- Dry hanging
- Do not use softener or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- We recommend careful use of leather and darker denim together with our raincoats, to avoid staining from other materials
For further instructions on product care, please read our Care InstructionsStorage
When not in use, we recommend storing your raincoat hanging. Avoid hanging next to garments made of leather or darker denim, to avoid staining from other materials.