Welcome to the mushroom house, home to a foraging chipmunk! This toadstool can be found on the forest floor surrounded by ferns, wild strawberries and towering fungi. Chipmunk peeks out from the door and the round windows of his mushroom home and says hello to his friends, gold bird, ladybug, and grasshopper.
Measures 12" x 16"
- Embroidered on 100% linen fabric. Back fabric is 100% linen. Includes one removable poly-fil stuffed pal.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
- We use linen that is made from 100% unbleached and undyed natural flax fiber. There is an inherent beauty in the shade variation from one crop to another.
- Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. Over time, linen softens with multiple washes, enhancing the texture of the fabric. If you prefer a natural linen look, feel free to machine wash on a gentle cycle, line dry, then iron the backside of the embroidery on a steam setting. Before doing so, remove pals from their pockets and turn the case inside out. Spot clean pals separately. To keep your linens crisp and smooth, consider spot clean treatments or dry cleaning.
* This item is not a toy and is intended for decorative use only. For your child's safety the small accessories should be removed from the pillows and kept out of the reach of children under the age of three.
- 100% Polysilk™ insert. Polysilk™ is a luxurious down-alternative fill. It is long lasting, machine washable, hypoallergenic, and cruelty free.